Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last day to visit

Today will be our last visit to the Baby House for this trip. We will go this morning and then we have to drive to Almaty to complete some paperwork for Daniyar's trip to the US. How fun to be talking about him coming home in a few weeks! We have been on the run since we got here, between documents, Baby House visits and keeping up with Collin. He has been a trooper. Even with the jet lag and an ear infection/fever at first, he has been a great big brother.
I am up at 1 am with the time shift trouble myself. I slept well for 2 nights due to flight exhaustion but now seem to have days and nights mixed up. Oh well, a little alone time is good, maybe I'll nap on the car trip. Love and hugs to all back home. I'll take more pics at the Baby House today. We had a battery shortage for the camera but now it is working. Jacqueline

1 comment:

Becki Stone said...

I'm glad Collin has hung in there! I know it is hard to leave Danny again, but just think the next time you go you'll be bringing him home forever. How awesome. Hugs!