Monday, September 21, 2009

Planning trip #3

Life is still a bit of a whirlwind trying to prepare for the newest member of the Gray family. We have decided that I will go back for trip #3 to take Daniyar to his appts and then fly home together. We are awaiting the dates for the travel. I am excited to be seeing him soon. We have a lot of work to do, packing, sorting clothing and toys, preparing Collin for life with a little brother. We are also trying to plan for time off work, medical appts for Daniyar and eventual preschool. Thanks for all of the ongoing support. I'll post again as soon as we have dates. Jacqueline

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I just got on to see if you found out when you got to go back. I loved the pics. I am glad everything is going so quickly. We can't wait to meet the new little Gray! Collin is getting so big. He is a doll and I bet he will be a great big brother. love,Kim

4texans said...

Good luck with your travels!

Amanda said...

HI ,Jacquline,
some how I have missed placed your email if you get a chance we would love to ask you a quick question, we are not sure when we travel but should know in the few days,