Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Field Trips and Lollipops






This morning we went to the City Park on a field trip with the Ymit Group. We all rode on a bus together. The kids had a blast, jumping on the inflatables and riding a little train. We took some great pics, unfortunately, I left my camera at the Baby House tonight and will have to post those pics tomorrow. I'll post some older pics from our first couple of days that I have saved today.

This afternoon we stayed at the Baby House. We took a walk and played on the swings a lot. Danny enjoyed a lollipop while swinging, what a big smile. A happy, sticky mess. It started to rain so we went indoors for a toy session with the group. He was not happy when we left both times today. We hate to hear him cry but I guess that means he likes to be with us.

We had a good talk with Collin today. It seems he is transitioning better today. We thank Jennifer and Aunt Patti for caring for our sweet boy. Wish we could give him ching ching (kisses) right now. Thanks to all who have sent comments and emails. Jacqueline

1 comment:

Sherry said...

He looks so happy! I love the picture of him in the swing!!