Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thanks to those who have helped us!

I wanted to add a special thanks for all of those who have helped us get this far.

Our families that have offered love, financial support, child care and just being there. Thanks for supporting us and loving our kids.

Susan Collins and family made that special effort to reach out to a family they didn't know. Without her going the extra mile we wouldn't be making this trip.

Rosamond Helms for giving us invaluable help with planning this trip and for taking gifts to "Danny". We are so happy her family is together with Mukan.

Regina, Olga, Tatyana, and Gulnara at our agency. They took a chance with us and we couldn't be more happy.

Our co-workers that have accommodated time off work, trips to the notary, Secretary of State, Sheriff's office, and hugs and tears. Thanks.

FTIA, Amanda, (and my FTIA blog friends) for allowing us to put our Ethiopian adoption on hold so that we could try again to get "Danny" home to us. Maybe there will be a trip to Africa in our future some day.

1 comment:

Becki Stone said...

I'm so excited to follow your journey! Please hug every baby in Taldy for me..one of them will be my son! Have a safe and wonderful trip and please take a million pictures!
Also- I just noticed you live in Ohio..I'm in Ohio too! We live 30 miles west of Cleveland!