Sunday, October 4, 2009

Travel Dates!

We got the news that we could book trip #3 this weekend. I will be flying out Friday, October 9th and will get to see Daniyar Monday, October 12th. We will fly back together on Friday, October 16th! This will be such a special week as our first son, Collin's "Gotcha Day" was October 15th, 2006. We will always treasure such a special week for our boys. I'll post more details later. Tickets are booked and I am counting the days.

We were in Indiana this weekend to visit family. It has been a hard week. My uncle passed away unexpectedly and my grandmother is still very ill. It was good to be able to see loved ones. My mother is recovering from 2 surgeries but doing very well.

We had a comment from Amanda asking for my email address but I'm not sure which Amanda, I know of 3 Amandas that might have sent that comment. If you could send another comment with your email address I will email you ours.

Thanks for all who have followed along and given support. We are in the home stretch now! Jacqueline

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. I bet Danny is excited for your return. This time he get to leave with you. It doesn't get better then that!!! We can't wait to see you all. Everyone here is good and growing. We will catch up soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you . love,Kim

Becki Stone said...

This is awesome news! Congrats!
I'm sorry about your uncle, and sorry that your grandmother is very ill. My prayers are with you.

Amanda said...

HI ,we are so excited that you have travel dates and will be a family of 4, , we are waiting for our travel dates for trip 1 also with WHAL, we would love to ask you a few questions if you have the time our email is dvigale@optonline.net,

Thanks
Amanda.

Kara said...

Have been checking multiple times a day to see if you had your travel dates--what a great thing that you finally do! Congrats, and please know we are thinking of your family. Safe, blessed travels to you!!! Post lots of pictures when you return! --Kara

Henry's mom said...

Wow, what wonderful news! So exciting to be able to go pick up Danny, he is going to be so excited to see you.

I love it that your Gotcha Day are going to be within the same week for both your sons. October is a very special month for me too, I met my Henry 2 years ago on the 20th of this month!

I can not wait to see the first pictures of the new family of 4!

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

We are sending our best and cannot wait to read about the homecoming!!! Also, keeping you in our thoughts as you deal with other family challenges as you prepare for this trip.

4texans said...

Yay! I can't wait to read about your trip and see all the pictures!