Sunday, November 1, 2009

Finally Alone!






It has been hard to find time to blog much. The boys are trying to work out their relationship and how to share time with Mom. They both want me to hold them all of the time so as you can imagine, not much time at the computer. They did great going trick or treat last night with April, Matt and Jordan and then came home and played without arguing for at least 20 minutes-Yeah! Things are starting to fall into place but we are all a little tired. Dad took them both to McDonald's playland so I could get a little done. I was sick and ended up at the ER for a while on Thursday, dehydrated and feverish but better now. It was officially not H1N1 flu but something similar. Much better today but behind on housework and laundry. I am finally going to put some pics up. I'll start with some here in the US but add some from Almaty too. Thanks for everyone's support. If anyone wants to come over and see the boys, give us a call! Daniyar is very social and doesn't seem to mind company at all.

3 comments:

4texans said...

Love that last picture of the boys together, so cute!

Sherry said...

I love the last picture, too :) I'm so glad you were able to bring him home before the holidays. Love seeing the pictures.

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better!!! The pictures are adorable. I can't believe how big Collin is getting. I bet he is a great big bro. Thanks for sharing.