Saturday, October 10, 2009

Amsterdam!

I am halfway or more to Almaty so making progress. I guess I am about 12 hours or so into the trip. No problems with the Detroit or Amsterdam flights so far. I even managed to sleep a little! Missing my guys at home but so excited to see Daniyar in one day again. I'll keep everyone posted. You wouldn't want to see my picture right now, airplane pillow hair and smudged makeup, dark circles under my eyes. I need to go find coffee, wonder how many Euros that will be? Maybe a massage too, I have a few hours to kill. Thanks for my party at work and for everyone being so supportive. Next stop, Almaty! Jacqueline

7 comments:

Henry's mom said...

Thanks for keeping us posted! Can not wait to hear about you seeing Danny again. So exciting!

Good luck on your last leg of the journey to the lil one.

Carolyn

Unknown said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are so excited to hear about your seeing Danny again and him getting to come home. Love,Kim

Jacqueline said...

you go girl- your guys miss you too
Collin is excited about his little bro' and is doing fine. Optimus is getting a workout! We love you Jac!!

Unknown said...

Jac,

Know you are looking forward to getting home with your new son. Don't forget to enjoy the moments along the way. This trip home will be a memory you two can share as he grows.

Jim and Ann

Allison said...

How exciting to be bringing you son home! Have a wonderful trip.

Best wishes.

Allison

minime0910 said...

Hi ~ I just saw your blog online and realized you were in Lebanon. I am in Hamilton and also adopting a boy from Kaz. Would love to chat sometime!! My email is minime0910@yahoo.com. Congrats on your new addition!!

Amanda said...

We just looked at the time, and are thinking you are on the way to Danny how exciting, we cannot wait to hear about your reunion and see pictures.

Enjoy your last week in Dannys birth country.

Amanda(WHAL)