Saturday, October 17, 2009

We are home!

I'll make this short until Daniyar takes a nap. We got in last night but we were so tired we decided to stay at the hotel near the airport. Daniyar was tired of being strapped into a seat. We all got some much needed rest and a bath and then drove home today. We stopped at McDonald's with a play land and the boys had a great time. Collin was so excited at the airport he just wanted to grab up Daniyar. The flight was a bit of a challenge when we had to remain seated but all in all we survived. He only slept on the last 45 minute flight from Detroit to Ohio after 23 hours of flights and airports. We were both pretty exhausted. I got a lot of sympathy looks from fellow moms when he had a 2 hour fit but everyone was fairly nice.
Daniyar and Collin are playing with the toys now and then we'll have a big nap (I hope). I just can't believe our family is all together. Thanks to all of you who have supported and prayed for us. When I get a few minutes alone, I'll add some pics from this trip and the airport. Jacqueline

5 comments:

Unknown said...

jacqueline, I am so happy you are home and all together. I am sorry, but i laughed so hard about the 2 hour fit!!! We have had a couple of those. No fun!! I bet the boys are having a blast. You will find it easier with two because they keep eachother entertained. I did anyway with my older two. Congratulations again. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love,Kim

Becki Stone said...

Yeah! I'm so happy you are home safe and sound with your boy!!! Hugs! Take care, and I can't wait to see the pics!

Julie said...

Great News!! I'm glad you made it home safe and sound. I'm so happy for you all.
Can't wait for pictures!
Take Care!

Julie

Sherry said...

Sorry, too, but I had to laugh at the 2 hour fit!! Been there done that with the boys and then Bethie :) Thankful you are home safe and reunited. Enjoy this time and try to get some much needed rest! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

Kara said...

YEAAAA!! Congrats Jacqueline! Hope you are all able to get a little rest! We are so excited for you. Kara